How To Remain Self Motivated – Self Motivation 1
First of all we need to know what self motivation is? Self motivation is the power that is stored inside us but the thing is that we need to find it from our own. It is a very good to remain self motivated as it will not get lost with the time like the motivation that we get from the videos and the books. Actually the fact is that the things that we read and watch are very good for the conscious mind to act and remember but with the time as soon as these things got older our mind stopped acting and thinking about them. But this is not same with the self motivation as it comes from our mind itself so it remains in our mind and keep us boosting.Being self motivated means to be ready to face any thing in a positive way,and remain focused fro work with out loosing enthusiasm. But remain self motivated all time is not the easy thing it is like a challenge.Here you will learn about” How to remain self motivated “all time.
1.Change Your Daily Routine
The very first thing to do remain motivated is to not to train your mind only but also body need the changes to do better in every field. As you have definitely heard about the quote that “Healthy mind resides in the healthy body”.So first of all we need to make some changes in our daily routine. So let us start our journey to remain self motivated.
- Wake up a little early in the morning. By saying that wake up early in the morning I don’t want to say that wake up at 4 am or 5 am in the morning I just want to say that wake up that much early in the morning so that you can see the rising sun. Believe me watching the morning rising sun along with cool breeze will definitely help you out for your day. Morning time is that time of the day which have the most positive power.
- Include Workout in your daily routine at any time whether it is morning or it is evening. After doing daily workout you will definitely feel a different type of power in your body and will feel good. It is not necessary for you to go to the gym and then do workout you can do it a home also. And other thing is that you can do it for any time you want it can be 15 minutes it can be 30 minutes it can be 1 hour also. But the most important thing is that you don’t have to skip it.
- Have proper breakfast never skip the breakfast of your day as it is one of the most important meal of the day. Then have your lunch properly. And always go for some fast food sometimes in a month in your lunch. Eating the same boring food daily will make you end up in your will to eat food. So some changes are always necessary.
- And the final thing of the daily routine is going to bed for enough time. I am not saying early or late it is up to you. But at least go for 5-6 hours daily sleep. It is very necessary for the body to get proper rest in order to work properly.So do your work, have your dinner, get some desert, have some fun and sleep.
2.Get On The Track.
The second thing after setting up the daily routine to remain self motivated is to get on the track of success and motivation. And this can be done with focused mind and goals so that you can manage your action and work in a positive direction. Some people have no goals and they keep on thinking about the future how it will what they will do in the future. But believe me that future only depends on the work you are doing today. So be on the right track with the following tips.
- Find out and Mark your goals.First thing is to set up a goal in your life and start working to achieve it. Don’t afraid of the future and never let negative thoughts come in your mind. Always think about positive results and don’t afraid of the negative results just learn from them. Be confident always about what you are doing. And always start with the small goals don’t set a very high goal at the very first time. First set small goal and then try to achieve it. Then slowly increase your goal’s size and work hard on them.
- Track Your Progress.The second thing after setting up the goals start tracking your progress on the weekly basis. As this will let you know in which direction you are moving. And celebrate your small successes with someone telling or without telling them. Try doing the above mentioned things they definitely help you remain always self motivated.
- Just do what you enjoy. Always keep in mind that you will only be able to do your best when you enjoy doing what you are doing. So always do what you love to do and can give your best in that. Problem is that most of us are not happy in doing the work we are doing so always enjoy your work because this will help you in doing best in your field and defeat others.
Thank you for visiting our page. How to remain Self Motivated part 2 will be updated soon.